Are you an Office Assistant/ Front Desk Clerk who has excellent customer service skills? Are you an Office Assistant/ Front Desk Clerk who is looking to work for a non-profit organization?
Our client specializes in the childcare industry. They are a non-profit organization that focuses on enriching the lives of children to help them grow and learn.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant/ Front Desk Clerk, you will answer a two-line phone system, greet and direct patients/visitors to where they need to go.
- Take messages and transfer calls
- Check children in and out of the computer system
- Data entry
- Make copies
- General clerical tasks as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have office experience
- Customer service skills
- Childcare experience is a plus
- MSWD skills and ability to learn new computer software quickly
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Desire to work in an environment with children
- Strong communication skills
- Reliability and dedication
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to gain great experience
- Variety in your work day
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: Schedule 1 – 8:30am – 5:30pm Schedule 2 – 10:00am – 5:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant/ Front Desk Clerk position: $12.00 – $15.00 / hr. – based on shift
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 139579
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.