Are you an Office Assistant / Implementation Specialist who has strong numbers ability? Are you an Office Assistant / Implementation Specialist who enjoys detailed work?
Our client is an industry-leading retirement plan solutions provider. Part of their core values is to recruit and retain top talent in all areas of their business. They encourage and support continued career growth and development of their employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant / Implementation Specialist, you will oversee the implementation process for assigned clients.
- Explain company’s process, services offered, how they are billed, and help them will all documents that need to be completed in the beginning
- Provide implementation support to clients and internal team members
- Work closely with Sales team, Plan Sponsors, Advisors and Providers to establish new and takeover plans
- Help guide Plan Sponsors and Advisors with regulatory compliance issues
- Facilitate transfer of plan assets
- Coordinate conversion/allocation breakdown as necessary
- Assist with researching and development of new and existing relationships with Plan Providers
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Administrative experience is preferred
- Must have office experience and strong people skills
- Any industry related experience such as insurance, banking, mortgage, underwriting or finance industry knowledge is plus
- A degree is preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Self-starter and quick learner
- Strong customer service skills
- Must have a comfort level with numbers
- Must like the detail & research work, and making sure everything balances
- High attention to detail and accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Must be willing to take on a challenge
- Career-driven and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company that believes strongly in employee development and giving their employees the knowledge, resources, and tools they need to be successful
- Company that likes to promote from within
- Exposure to learning the fundamentals of their industry
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm – may consider 7:30am – 4:30pm or 8:30am – 5:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant / Implementation Specialist position: $18.00 – 20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI will have the option to work remote, hybrid or onsite permanently after being hired on must live in or near Appleton, WI
Job ID: 140367
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.