Are you an Office Assistant / Mail Processing Specialist who enjoys doing repetitive duties in a fast-paced environment? Are you an Office Assistant / Mail Processing Specialist who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client specializes in provide mailing service to their clients.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant / Mail Processing Specialist, you will handle label printing as well as stamp, stuff and seal envelopes.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- General office experience
- Printing background a plus
- Learn rules and regulations on mailing
- Computer savvy and able to trouble shoot equipment
- Work with different printing and labeling machines
- Excel skills
- Handle repetitive work well
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company has been in business for 25+ years
- Small office & a family atmosphere
Hours: Part-time hours flexible to schedules. Contact us for additional details
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Office Assistant / Mail Processing Specialist position: $14.00-$16.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 141645
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.