Are you an Office Assistant / Office Manager who is looking for an opportunity in a dental clinic? Are you an Office Assistant / Office Manager who is looking for a position with variety?
Our client is a dental clinic that offers comprehensive services to Green Bay and the surrounding areas.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant / Office Manager, you will work with the current Office Manager to learn the business and develop into the Office Manager role.
- Work with patients on presenting treatments
- Assist patients with arranging financial payments for treatments
- Handle billing to patients
- Supervise training of support staff
- Handle budgets and expenses
- Anticipate the needs of staff and patients
- Assist with front desk duties as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have dental office experience and understand dental office terminology
- Bilingual in Spanish is a huge plus
- High level of customer service skills
- Basic MSWD and Excel skills
- Computer savvy and familiar with the internet
- Excellent communication skills
- Must pick up on new things quickly and have the willingness to learn and apply training to the job
- Friendly, personable, and must represent the company well
- Ability to be very flexible, do what needs to get done and work as a team
- Reliable, dedicated, hard working
- High attention to detail with excellent organizational skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- They truly care about their patients and taking care of them
- Family-owned business
- Ability to work one on one with people
- Company pays 50% cost of employees health insurance
- Discounted dental services
Hours: 35-40 hours per week between 7:30am – 7:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant / Office Manager position: $37,000 – 40,000 / yr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 137653
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.