Are you an Office Assistant / Patient Representative who has office experience? Are you an Office Assistant / Patient Representative who has outstanding people skills?
Our client is a dental clinic in the Fox Valley area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant / Patient Representative, you will greet and register patients at the front desk, collect co-payments and answer a very busy phone and return voicemails
- Maintain file room – pull charts for next day appointments and file previous day’s charts
- Accounts receivable, enter payments and verify and bill medical assistance
- Balance day-end deposit
- Maintain schedule
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office assistant experience including answering phones
- Dental or medical experience is preferred
- Billing Medicaid insurance experience is a plus
- Bilingual in Spanish and Hmong is a huge plus
- Any experience working within a non-profit is a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Any experience with Eaglesoft (dental software) is a plus
- Warm and friendly demeanor
- Compassionate, patient and respectful
- Genuine desire to help people
WHAT YOU GET:
- Wonderful mission
- Career while servicing the community
- Growing company
- Clinic closes at noon on Fridays for the summer
- Benefits offered for 32+ hours including free dental insurance
Hours: 25 – 37 hours per week between 7:30am – 4:00pm, contact us for additional details
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant / Patient Representative position: $19.00 – 20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI –you will work Tuesdays for staff meetings
Job ID: 140713
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.