Are you an Office Assistant / Policy Specialist who has strong prioritizing and multitasking skills? Are you an Office Assistant / Policy Specialist who has strong and accurate data entry skills?
Our client is an insurance company that has been providing service for over 100 years. They offer a variety of benefits for their employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant / Policy Specialist, handle new business applications.
- Enter data into company specific system
- Email quotes and policy changes to customers
- Assist with various administrative tasks for the team
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 6 months of office or administrative assistant experience
- Insurance experience is preferred
- Any jewelry industry experience is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to catch on quickly to new programs
- MSWD skills
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Self-motivated and positive
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong prioritizing skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Employee walking paths
- Fitness center and onsite health coach
- Onsite café
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Pay for the Office Assistant / Policy Specialist position: $14.00 / hr.
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 139430
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.