Are you an Office Assistant / Policy Specialist who has strong prioritizing and multitasking skills? Are you an Office Assistant / Policy Specialist who has strong and accurate data entry skills?
Our client is an insurance company that has been providing service for over 100 years. They offer a variety of benefits for their employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant / Policy Specialist, you will handle new business applications.
- Enter data into their system
- E-mail quotes, policy changes, etc. to customers
- Assist with various administrative tasks for the team
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Live within driving distance of Neenah, WI
- 6 months of office or administrative assistant experience
- Insurance experience is preferred
- Any jewelry industry experience is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to catch on quickly to new programs
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Self-motivated and positive
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Employee walking paths
- Fitness center and onsite health coach
- Onsite café
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Pay for the Office Assistant / Policy Specialist position: $17.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI – maybe consider remote candidates but must live within driving distance of Neenah, WI
Job ID: 140592
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.