Are you an Office Assistant / Print and Mail Specialist who is tech savvy? Are you an Office Assistant / Print and Mail Specialist who enjoys working with people?
Our client is a diverse learning community that utilizes an engaging approach to learning in order to guide individuals to reach their professional goals in a rapidly changing world.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant / Print and Mail Specialist, you will work in the Technology Services department where you will print bulk orders and bulk mail projects.
- Operate postage meters, scales and postage/shipping software
- Operate cash register and credit card systems
- Assist with training and supervising staff as they perform related tasks
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service skills and experience
- Experience working with standard office copiers and printers
- Experience using wide format poster printers/plotters preferred
- Experience working with bulk mail software and hardware systems a plus
- MSWD skills and computer/tech savvy
- Great communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to work at a well-known organization in the Fox Valley
- Team-oriented work environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Wellness opportunities
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant / Print and Mail Specialist position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141376
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.