Are you an Office Assistant / Receptionist who has outstanding customer service and people skills? Are you an Office Assistant / Receptionist who is looking to gain some more office experience within a team environment?
Our client is an industrial contractor that works throughout the United States. An employee-owned company, they provide general construction and mechanical services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant / Receptionist, you will be working at the front desk at the corporate office answering/screening and directing customer calls.
- Prepare email announcements, letters, memos, forms and reports
- Plan onsite meetings
- Assist Human Resources department new hires
- Assist Safety department with labeling invoices with project numbers
- Scan and monitor invoices, statements and purchase orders
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1-2 years of office and / or administrative experience
- Customer service skills
- Associate degree or certificate from college or technical school
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Front desk demeanor
- Dependable, adaptable and organized
- Able to prioritize and juggle tasks
WHAT YOU GET:
- Gain experience
- Health insurance
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Office Assistant / Receptionist position: $21.25/hr.
Job ID: 141119
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.