Are you an Office Assistant / Receptionist who enjoys working with numbers and entering data? Are you an Office Assistant / Receptionist who is looking for a career opportunity within a growing family-owned business?
Our client has been a trusted name for automotive services for 75 years. They focus on building strong customer relationships and providing the highest quality of workmanship on each repair.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant / Receptionist, you will be working in the Mail area, National Accounts Department and at the front desk handling a variety of tasks.
- Handle incoming mail and organize into bins
- Deliver mail and packages to other locations
- Stamp outgoing mail
- Data entry
- Match up invoices
- Speak with vendors and store locations over the phone
- Answer incoming calls
- Greet walk-in traffic
- Back up to Receptionist for vacations, etc.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Data entry and numbers ability
- Reception, accounts payable/invoicing and/or office experience a plus
- MSWD, Excel and data entry skills
- Outlook experience a plus
- MaddenCo and/or AS400 experience a plus
- Customer service skills
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- Family-owned business
- Great longevity with internal staff
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Sick days
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Birthday off
Hours: 8:00am-5:00pm or 8:30am-5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant / Receptionist position: $16.00/hr.
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 141333
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.