Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment? Are you an Office Assistant who enjoys detailed work?
Our client has over 100 years of experience in their industry and maintains a well-respected name in the business community.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will be handling helping out with miscellaneous day-to-day office tasks such as e-mailing invoices, scanning and filling
- Print invoices and put in envelopes to be mailed out
- Assist with applying cash
- Data entry
- Make copies
- Any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6+ months of office experience
- Any accounts experience working with invoices is a plus
- Computer savvy overall
- Excel skills
- Any experience with NetSuite is a plus
- Positive attitude and team player
- Ability to jump in and catch on quickly
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Flexibility with hours
- Great work environment
Hours: 40 hours per week is ideal but will consider part-time options, contact us for details
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $15.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 139653
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.