Are you an Office Assistant who enjoys being more physically active on the job? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for true temporary assignments?
Our client is passionate about employee development and success. Continuously growing nationally and internationally, they know the value of giving back to the community through volunteerism, donations, and scholarships. They strive to make a difference in the world.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will be covering for vacation and sick days for the office services area in Oshkosh.
- These duties require you to be on your feet, moving and walking throughout the day
- Assist with sorting and delivering intercompany mail
- Assist with preparing and setting up conference rooms for meetings/events/etc. (by moving chairs and tables)
- Assist with various other back office projects as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must be ok with being more physical and back of office projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic
Hours: Full-time hours between 7:00am – 5:00pm (must be very flexible)
Length: On-call Temporary
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $12.00 / hr.
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job I.D. 136269
WHAT YOU GET:
- Foot in the door with a well-known company
- Company that gives back to the community
- Continuously growing
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.