Are you an Office / Compliance Coordinator who has enjoys working with numbers? Are you an Office / Compliance Coordinator who has strong MSWD & Excel skills?
Our client is an industry-leading retirement plan solutions provider. Part of their core values is to recruit and retain top talent in all areas of their business. They encourage and support continued career growth and development of their employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office / Compliance Coordinator, you will provide office support as well as handle data entry work and contact client/advisors/participants at times for missing data.
- Review and enter data for client/advisor/participants, make sure all data matches and is compliant
- Use a variety of websites to pull data and import it into the software
- Use websites to review regulations of certain plans
- Prepare various spreadsheets
- Download trust/financial statements
- Update and rollover plans
- Data entry assistance across departments
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Computer based, office support related experience
- Will consider recent graduates with a degree in Finance, Business, etc.
- 401(k), retirement, insurance experience preferred
- Compliance experience a plus
- MSWD & Excel skills
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Intranet experience, you will work extensively with investment management websites
- Comfortable working with a lot of numbers & detail oriented
- Fast-paced and deadline oriented
- Live within driving distance of Appleton, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company that believes strongly in employee development and giving their employees the knowledge, resources, and tools they need to be successful
- Company that likes to promote from within
- Exposure to learning the fundamentals of their industry
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation & holidays
Hours: 8:00am-5:00pm with some flexibility on start and end times
Pay for the Office / Compliance Coordinator position: $17.00-$19.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI. Position will have the option to work remote, hybrid or onsite permanently after being hired by the client. Must live within driving distance of Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141823
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.