Are you an Office Coordinator who has strong customer service skills? Are you an Office Coordinator who is looking for an opportunity within the Greenville area?
Our client is a supply company located in the Greenville area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Coordinator, you will provide administrative support to the company and keep the office running smoothly working at the front desk.
- Answer phones
- Greet walk-in traffic
- Work with documents, contracts and orders
- Data entry of accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Prepare outgoing shipments
- Work with deposits
- Assist with job scheduling, invoices and additional reports
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have approximately 2 years of administrative support experience
- Experience answering phones is ideal
- Any industry or construction related industry experience is a huge plus
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Excel and Outlook
- Any QuickBooks experience is a plus
- Must have strong customer service skills
- Customer focused, friendly and attentive personality
- Excellent multitasking and time-management skills
- High attention to detail
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Profit sharing
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Coordinator position: $16.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Greenville, WI
Job ID: 138512
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.