Are you an Office Coordinator who has strong time-management skills? Are you an Office Coordinator who is looking for a career opportunity within a stable, growing company in the Oshkosh area?
Our client is a supplier of architectural wood, metal doors and hardware for commercial projects.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Coordinator, you will receive bid requests through email, print them off, find the documents, look up the specifications on the computer and enter the contractor’s name.
- Look at the blueprints, specifications sections, etc. and count what is needed for the project
- Navigate various websites, pull and download the information needed and enter into their spreadsheets
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Support role, preferably “behind the scenes” experience
- Experience with looking at plans, blueprints or specifications a plus
- Experience working with doors, door frames, hardware, etc. a plus
- Passionate/interest for doors and hardware
- Associate degree in Architecture or Drafting preferred
- Google Docs experience
- Excel skills
- Able to navigate the internet and different websites
- Organized and deadline driven
- Strong time-management skills
- Comfortable with a lot of research and data input
- Work well in a very quiet environment
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growth opportunities
- Stable company
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
Pay for the Office Coordinator position: $17.00-$20.00/hr. based on experience
Job ID: 142046
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.