Are you an Office Coordinator who is computer savvy and learns new programs quickly? Are you an Office Coordinator who enjoys working with people?
Our client is a family-owned business in Fond du Lac, WI.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Coordinator, you will open the office as well as greet clients and make payments to companies.
- Process and make policy endorsements
- Process claim information from clients and process to companies
- Pay agency bills, handle weekly bank deposits and balance checking accounts
- Process payroll and pensions for employees
- Prepare letters to mail and keep track of other postage items
- Track and order office supplies
- End of the year balancing the books and prepare monthly/annual reports
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience with customer service skills
- Insurance experience a plus
- Payroll, accounts receivable or accounts payable experience a plus
- Open to individuals who wants to get licensed down the road
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree a plus
- Computer savvy to learn their systems quickly
- MSWD & Excel skills
- QuickBooks experience a plus
- Excellent people skills with clientele of all ages
WHAT YOU GET:
- Good & stable environment
- Family owned and focused
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
Pay for the Office Coordinator position: $15.00-$17.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Fond du Lac, WI
Job ID: 142055
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.