Are you an Office Coordinator who enjoys working with younger children? Are you an Office Coordinator who is comfortable posting on websites and social media?
Our client is a daycare in Oshkosh, WI.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Coordinator, you will create events throughout the calendar year as well as process weekly payroll and accounts receivable.
- Monitor customer accounts to avoid past due balances
- Create monthly newsletters to be printed and emailed out
- Post announcements and relevant information on social media
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience where you had to work with meeting strict deadlines and with different vendors & customers
- Social media experience (comfortable posting on websites and social media sites)
- Event coordinating experience a plus
- Graphic design, photography and/or content creation experience a plus
- Accounting or bookkeeping experience preferred
- Computer savvy to learn new systems/programs
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- MSWD & Excel skills
- Focused & motivated
- Strong follow through
- Comfortable working around young children/toddlers
- Deadline driven & problem solving skills
- Leadership skills
- Change directions quickly
- Live within driving distance of Oshkosh, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing business
- Company is very open to new ideas and how to do things better
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 40 hours per week between 6:00am-6:00pm
Pay for the Office Coordinator position: $15.00-$20.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI. Position can be onsite or hybrid. Must live within driving distance of Oshkosh, WI.
Job ID: 142079
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.