Are you an Office Manager who has office management experience? Are you an Office Manager who is looking for a career opportunity within a growing team environment?
Our client specializes in the recycling of plastics, food grade containers, etc.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Manager, you will check time cards, help with invoicing and accounts payables.
- Order supplies
- Reconciliation of purchase orders
- Handle the checkbook
- Help with inventory control
- Answer the phones and direct calls
- Greet guests
- Get the mail and go to bank for deposits
- Assist with employees issues
- Any other duties that may come up
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have office management experience
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Outlook and intermediate in Excel
- Any experience with Sage/Peach Tree is a plus
- Self-starter and motivated
- Must have a good phone presence
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Team player and must be willing to help wherever is needed
- Must have valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
- Career-driven and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- Great opportunity to climb the ladder
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 4:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Manager position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Job ID: 139170
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.