Are you an Office Manager who wants Fridays off? Are you an Office Manager who is looking for an opportunity to handle a variety of tasks?
Established in 1956, our client is a family owned sales and service business.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Manager, you will be responsible for running the office on a daily basis.
- Answer phones and handle customer questions
- Greet walk in customers
- Respond to and send out emails to customers and vendors
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Invoicing and sales use tax
- Take payments from customers and handle the bank deposits
- Run payroll for 3 employees
- Reconciliation of general ledger
- Schedule technicians
- Create estimates for customers
- Order supplies
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail and packages
- General office duties
- May assist with preparing for and helping out with a yearly trade show
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1-2+ years Office Manager or accounting experience
- Accounting experience such as accounts payables, accounts receivables, etc.
- Excellent customer service skills
- MSWD and Excel skills
- QuickBooks experience is preferred
- Computer savvy
- Comfortable wearing many different hats
- Comfortable working in the office alone majority of the time
- Friendly and
- Reliable, dedicated and loyal
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small, family owned business
- Fridays off
- Ownership of position
- Vacation pay
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm, Monday – Thursday, Fridays off
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Manager position: $17.00 / hr. – $20.00 / hr. based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 139322
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.