Are you an Office Manager with experience using QuickBooks? Are you an Office Manager looking for a flexible, part-time schedule?
Our client is a non-profit organization that serves the City of Madison and surrounding communities.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Manager, you will be responsible for a variety of office functions.
- Answer phones
- Answer union member questions
- Track and update addresses
- Respond to emails
- Assist with entry-level technical support
- Maintain website and post updates
- Post quarterly financials
- Print and cut checks for accounts payable
- Process monthly and quarterly payroll
- Process state payroll tax
- Work with 1099’s
- Maintain files
- Assist with events
- Assist with additional duties as needed
- Take incoming member dues and enter them into the system
- Follow up with members if dues are late
- Keep track of budget and accurately record all expenses
- Track membership political contributions for quarterly state financial reports
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1-3 years of accounting and administrative experience
- Experience with payroll is ideal
- Experience with website management and posting updates is ideal
- MSWD and Excel skills
- QuickBooks experience
- Ability to work well independently
- Organizational skills
- Great customer service skills
- Trustworthy and reliable
WHAT YOU GET:
- Laid-back, supportive atmosphere
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance stipend
Hours: 10-20 hours per week – Monday – Friday or Monday – Thursday, 4 hours per day, preferably mornings 8:00am – 12:00pm, 8:30am – 12:30pm or 9:00am – 1:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Manager position: $17.00 – $20.00 / hr.
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 139512
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.