Are you an Office Manager who has outstanding organizational skills? Are you an Office Manager who is looking for a career opportunity within a growing company with a great team?
Our client specializes in welding and metal fabrication.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Manager, you will keep the office running smoothly while keeping the Owner organized as well.
- Answer 1-2 phone lines and help any walk-in traffic
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Job tracking
- Order supplies
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of administrative /office experience that includes some accounting tasks is highly preferred
- Would consider someone with 2+ years of well-rounded accounting experience along with experience answering phones
- Must have customer service experience
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Any experience working with QuickBooks is highly preferred
- Self-motivated and ability to work well independently
- Very customer friendly and upbeat
- Driven and dedicated
- Strong organizational skills to keep the office running smoothly
- Excellent people skills
- Career-driven and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- Casual and laid back working environment
- Great group of people to work with
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 4:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Office Manager position: $18.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139679
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.