Are you an Office Manager who has excellent people and communication skills? Are you an Office Manager who is looking for a management opportunity within a team environment?
Our client is an excavating contractor.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Manager, you will take care of bookkeeping, handle balance sheets and work with firm on more complex duties.
- Majority of the day is spent taking care of receipts from field workers
- Enter receipt into Sage, file and upload photos from the job site
- Accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Answer phones and check e-mails
- Distribute mail
- Truck registration
- Track daily sales
- Down the road will help with dispatch duties
- Down the road handle unemployment issues
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Bookkeeping experience is a plus
- Any office management experience is a plus
- Business or Accounting degree is a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Sage or any other accounting software experience is highly preferred
- Ability to hit the ground running and have a willingness to learn
- Must be comfortable with monotonous work
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to handle highly confidential information
- Team player and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Paid vacation
- Other benefits offered
Hours: 30+ hours, contact us for additional details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Manager position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 140078
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.