Are you an Office Manager with previous management experience? Are you an Office Manager who is looking for variety in your next position?
Our client specializes in basement repair.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Manager, you will handle all office responsibilities.
- Coordinate and perform all aspects of A/P and A/R processing and pre-payroll processing
- Bookkeeping and billing
- Create and manage work flow processes
- Document all processes in writing
- Provide daily and weekly updates to management
- Answer phones, filing, faxing, mailings, etc.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3+ year’s office management experience
- Accounting experience such as accounts payable, accounts receivable, billing and pre-payroll
- Cost accounting experience preferred
- Construction experience preferred
- Trades office such as HVAC or electrical is helpful
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or technical diploma preferred
- MSWD, Excel, Outlook and typing skills
- QuickBooks experience is ideal
- Customer service and communication skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Fast learner
WHAT YOU GET:
- Health insurance with HSA plan
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Long term disability
- Vacation pay
Hours: Second Shift: 1:00pm – 9:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Manager position: $20.00-$30.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 140965
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.