Are you an Office Manager who is looking to start an opportunity ASAP? Are you an Office Manager who is looking for an opportunity within a positive, open and affirming environment?
Our client is a church in the community that is welcoming to all. With many activities to offer, there is something for everyone.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Manager, you will manage office supplies, telephone support as well as document office procedures.
- Data entry
- Prepare reports
- Direct visitors
- Draft correspondence
- Perform background checks on volunteers
- Collaborate with administrative staff on workload and flow
- Delegate duties
- Communicate with insurance companies and church representatives regarding insurance policies
- Recruit/train volunteers, plan and assign duties
- Address complaints
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office management or administrative experience
- Supervisory experience a plus
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree a plus
- Computer savvy
- MSWD and Excel skills
- PowerPoint experience a plus
- Professional demeanor
- Excellent time-management skills
- Maintain confidentiality
WHAT YOU GET:
- Open and affirming company
- Positive work environment
- Health insurance pending length of assignment
Length: Temporary possible, Temporary while Hire
Pay for the Office Manager position: $23.93/hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141520
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.