Are you an Office Manager who has QuickBooks experience and strong Excel skills? Are you an Office Manager who is looking for an opportunity within a great team environment?
Our client is a non-profit company in the Fox Valley area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Manager, you will process payroll & checks as well as pay bills and reconcile financial accounts.
- Enter data for all credit card transactions and submit compliance reports
- Update and review financial data
- Process and submit online forms unemployment and taxes
- Develop and maintain databases for membership, volunteers and fundraising
- Answer phone calls and assist other staff members in clerical duties
- Collect and process fees, issue receipts and reconcile expenditures/revenues
- Maintain office equipment, computer software and back-up files
- Manage inventory and order items for the gift shop/admin office
- Organize volunteers for staffing of equipment rentals and special events
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounting or financial experience (2-3 years preferred)
- Payroll experience preferred
- Administrative functions preferred
- Experience working in a non-profit environment preferred, preferably one with an environmental or educational background
- QuickBooks experience
- Excel skills
- Upbeat, energetic and positive attitude
- Strong multitasking skills in a fast-paced environment
- Task oriented and self-motivated
- Passion for the outdoors
WHAT YOU GET:
- A feel good culture and environment
- Very positive staff
- Company is always giving back to the community
- Fun events happening all the time
- Beautiful walking trails onsite
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation & holidays
Hours: Tuesday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm, weekend hours required. Contact us for additional details.
Length: Temporary-to-Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Office Manager position: $37,500-$42,500/yr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141600
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.