Are you an Office Manager who has customer service experience? Are you an Office Manager who is looking for an opportunity with a lot of variety in duties?
Our client is a growing company in the Madison area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Manager, you will quote new jobs to customers as well as take down details for customer orders and update pricing in QuickBooks.
- Enter sales orders
- Organize production lists to match purchase orders
- Enter purchase orders and then track sales
- Create invoices
- Answer phones
- Assist with the new manual
- Assist with new website launch
- Keep employee records organized
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Administrative assistant experience, ideally from a smaller office
- Customer service experience
- Accounting experience preferred
- Office management experience preferred
- MSWD & Excel skills
- QuickBooks experience a plus
- Adobe or PowerPoint experience a plus
- SolidWorks or AutoCAD experience a plus
- Excellent people skills
- Organized and motivated
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- Unique product line
- Opportunity to train and travel with the owner to tradeshows
- Insurance offered after 2 months
- Paid vacation & holidays
Pay for the Office Manager position: $20.00/hr.
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 142043
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.