Are you an Office Manager who has management experience? Are you an Office Manager who is looking for an opportunity in the Two Rivers area?
Our client is a business in the Two Rivers area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Manager, you will be responsible for the financial aspects of the dental practice.
- Oversee insurance filing, billing statements and accounts receivable
- Manage day-to-day office activities and organization
- Present treatment plans to patients, schedule and make financial arrangements
- Act as human resources manager, which involves, hiring, recruiting, supervising, training scheduling and evaluating employees
- Assist the accountant in managing the 401(k) for staff
- Manage the branding campaign, web presence and social media
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have management experience preferably from a dental or an office setting (preferably 2 years)
- Must have managed people as well as the responsibilities of an office
- Dental or healthcare knowledge is highly preferred
- Any social media, website maintenance experience is a plus
- Basic skillset in Excel, MSWD and Outlook
- Knowledge of Dentrix or other software is a plus
- Any QuickBooks experience/knowledge is a plus for bookkeeping
- Must be creative with the ability to suggest improvements
- Strong time-management, prioritizing and multitasking skills in a fast-paced environment
WHAT YOU GET:
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Manager position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Two Rivers, WI
Job ID: 138283
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.