Are you an Office Manager who has a degree? Are you an Office Manager who has excellent leadership skills?
Our client is a nationwide leader within their industry working with clients across the globe.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Manager, you will be managing a team of customer service representatives completing human resources functions.
- Recruit, hire and train new employees
- Complete onboarding functions, mentor all employees and complete terminations if needed
- Process accounts receivable on a weekly capacity
- Cover for customer service representative team members as needed
- Assist with any other duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have at least 5 years of supervisory experience
- Must have at least an associate degree
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Intermediate skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Any 3D CAD experience is a huge plus
- Professional, personable and friendly
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Professional and strong written/verbal communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company is in a huge growth mode with lots of opportunities
- Unique company as they are nationwide leader in their field
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- IRA with company match
Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Office Manager position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Verona, WI
Job ID: 138704
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.