Are you an Office Manager / Client Services Administrator who thrives on being a liaison? Are you an Office Manager / Client Services Administrator who has strong multitasking and prioritizing skills?
Established in 2007, our client specializes in financial planning for women and their families.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Manager / Client Services Administrator, you will serve as the primary point of contact for clients as well as support the Financial Planners.
- Answer phones and greet clients
- Prepare the office for client meetings and events
- Record, update, and oversee client information and schedules in the database
- Manage client information, complete electronic and paper files, organize and secure client information
- Coordinate client events such as client appreciation events, wine tastings, etc.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of Office Manager or Administrative Assistant experience
- Financial industry experience a plus
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Business or Finance a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Tech savvy
- Friendly, excellent phone voice and top-notch customer service skills
- Self-motivated and self-directed, sense of urgency and able to take initiative
- Ability to stay focused to get the work done
- Accurate and detailed
- Multitask and prioritize
- Proper grammar and spelling skills
- Positive demeanor
- Ability to deal with all personalities
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small, family-oriented, positive work environment
- Company and employees are involved in community and charity work and desire to make positive impacts on the community
- Strong work/life balance
- Foster great customer/client relationships
- Holiday pay
- Gift matching
- Investments available at cost
- Retirement plan
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Office Manager / Client Services Administrator position: $40,000-$45,000/yr. based on experience (bonus opportunities as well)
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 141680
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.