Are you an Office Operations / Administrative Assistant who wants Fridays off? Are you an Office Operations / Administrative Assistant who is an independent worker?
Our client is a church parish.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Operations / Administrative Assistant, you will answer phones and greet walk in traffic.
- Register parish members, baptisms, weddings and funerals
- Communicate activities via website, announcements, bulletin and social media
- Website maintenance
- Coordinate hall rentals and order church, office and cleaning supplies
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office / administrative support experience
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Work in a culture that promotes a traditional Catholic and biblical worldview
- Independent work
- Trustworthy and organized
WHAT YOU GET:
- Welcoming staff
- Prorated benefits for part time/20+ hours per week
- Health insurance
- Vacation pay
- Sick days
- Personal days
- Holiday pay
Hours: Full-time and part-time schedules available. Contact us for details.
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Operations / Administrative Assistant position: $18.00-$20.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Stephensville, WI
Job ID: 141154
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.