Are you an Office / Transaction Coordinator who has a strong numbers ability? Are you an Office / Transaction Coordinator who enjoys detailed work?
Our client is an industry-leading retirement plan solutions provider. Part of their core values is to recruit and retain top talent in all areas of their business. They encourage and support continued career growth and development of their employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office / Transaction Coordinator, you will process distributions, loans and deposits as well as make sure all transactions are compliant.
- Direct contact via phone and e-mail with clients, advisors and internal office staff
- Ongoing loan evaluation
- Gather data to prepare tax forms
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Good combination of computer based work and customer service experience preferred
- 401(k), retirement, loan, mortgage, banking or analyzing forms with multiple programs experience a plus
- Would consider a recent graduate with a degree in Finance, Business, etc.
- Math skills
- Computer savvy
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Self-starter and quick learner
- Comfort level with numbers
- Like the detail/research work, and make sure everything balances
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Live within driving distance of Appleton, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company that believes strongly in employee development and giving their employees the knowledge, resources, and tools they need to be successful
- Company that likes to promote from within
- Exposure to learning the fundamentals of their industry
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation & holidays
Hours: 8:00am-5:00pm with some flexibility on start and end times
Pay for the Office / Transaction Coordinator position: $17.00-$19.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI. Position will have the option to work remote, hybrid or onsite permanently after being hired by the client. Must live within driving distance of Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141789
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.