Are you an Operations / Administrative Assistant who strong Excel skills? Are you an Operations / Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with a well-known employer?
Our client is a local health insurance provider. They strive to help their customers better understand what coverage options are right for them.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Operations / Administrative Assistant you will provide support to the Claims and Enrollment departments.
- Organize mail
- Enter claims into the system
- Investigate submissions, late charges, balance due statements and cash receipts
- Document enrollment applications
- Type letters, memos and reports
- Create spreadsheets and graphs
- Answer phones
- Maintain calendars
- Scanning, photocopying and faxing
- Order supplies
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience
- Medical terminology knowledge and/or medical claims experience preferred
- Computer savvy
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Organized in a fast-paced work environment
- Communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Local organization
- Culture and environment is fast-paced
- Room for growth within the organization
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am-4:30pm or 8:30am-5:00pm
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Operations / Administrative Assistant position: $17.50-$18.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Menasha, WI
Job ID: 141312
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.