Are you an Order Entry Associate who enjoys detailed work? Are you an Order Entry Associate who has excellent time-management and prioritizing skills?
Our client has over 30 years of experience. They provide their clients with superior products at competitive prices.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Order Entry Associate, you will receive & confirm orders as well as process customer orders and confirmations by email, fax and phone.
- Answer customer inquiries by phone and email
- Entry of customer orders and verify data
- Document scanning
- Work with line-of-business applications
- Maintain knowledge of all products and where they can be found on the company website
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 years of office customer service skills preferred
- Order entry experience preferred
- Computer savvy
- Strong & accurate data entry skills
- MS Outlook
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Quick and accurate learner
- Speaks clearly and confidently with solid verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Strong prioritizing and time-management skills under pressure
- Adapt well in a changing work environment and deal with interruptions
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- Company values their employees
- Competitive benefits package
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Sick pay
- Paid vacation & holidays
Hours: 40 hours between 8:00am-5:30pm
Pay for the Order Entry Associate position: $20.00/hr.
Location: Middleton, WI
Job ID: 142021
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.