Are you an Order Entry / Customer Service Support Specialist who is looking for an opportunity to start ASAP? Are you an Order Entry / Customer Service Support Specialist who enjoys detailed work?
Our client is a manufacturing company in the food industry with over 30 years of experience. They understand that their employees are essential to their success and offer great benefits & advancement opportunities.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Order Entry / Customer Service Support Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting the Customer Service Representatives with day to day tasks.
- Receive in orders from the Customer Service Representatives
- Enter in the orders into the system
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Down the road depending if time allows, may also assist with freight that is booked, assigning load forms, etc.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Data entry/order entry experience
- Customer service assistant or support experience is a plus
- Any logistics or transportation experience is a plus
- Computer/tech savvy
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- MSWD and Excel skills
- ERP software knowledge is a plus
- Very friendly and personable
- Understand how the process works and isn’t afraid to ask questions
- Ability to multitask, stay organized and work in a very fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented and accurate
- Willing to learn, be trained and moldable
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company with great opportunities down the road
- Well-established company with a great reputation
- Flexible schedules during the off-season
- Health insurance pending length of assignment
Hours: 40 hours per week between 7:30am – 5:30pm, flexible to schedules
Pay for the Order Entry / Customer Service Support Specialist position: $17.50 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 140654
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.