Are you a Paralegal who has strong multitasking and prioritizing skills? Are you a Paralegal who is looking for an opportunity within a very team oriented environment?
Our client is a firm that specializes in business and corporate law.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Paralegal, you will be scheduling appointments, working with clients answering questions and getting information.
- Take care of court documents and prepare cases for trial
- Schedule depositions or mediations
- Prepare and file motions/briefs
- Open and close files
- Proofread documents
- Type letters and documents
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 2+ years of some type of legal experience
- Must have worked with deadlines in the past
- Any litigation experience is a plus
- Any legal education is also a plus
- Basic/intermediate skillset in MSWD and basic in Excel
- Any experience/knowledge of Outlook is a huge plus
- Strong proof reading skills
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills in a deadline-driven and fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Ability to catch on quickly and want to learn new things
WHAT YOU GET:
- Very team orientated environment
- Flexible to family life
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation
- Sick days
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Paralegal position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 137439
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.