Are you a Paralegal who has excellent organizational skills and an extremely high attention to detail? Are you a Paralegal who is looking for a Direct Hire opportunity?
Our client is law firm that specializes in patent, copyright and trademark law.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Paralegal, you will be providing support to 2 attorneys in the office.
- Assist the attorneys with anything they need with regards to intellectual property, trademarks and copyrights
- Handle all paperwork for the attorneys
- Assist with all correspondence, proofing and reviewing of documents
- Take care of all administrative tasks for the office
- Handle incoming calls and greet visitors
- Any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 4-10 years of paralegal/legal assistant experience is highly preferred
- Would consider someone with 4-10 years of strong administrative assistant experience who has an interest in the legal field
- Any recent experience with intellectual property law is preferred
- Trademark, copyright, patent domestic and international experience is also preferred
- Must be ok doing administrative duties
- Extremely computer/tech savvy to navigate on the internet and learn the company’s software system quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Ability to handle highly confidential information
- Excellent organizational, time-management and prioritizing skills
- Ability to take direction very well and not afraid to ask questions
- Career driven and outstanding work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Top notch law firm with a good reputation to work for
- Small office, ability to take ownership of the role
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Paralegal position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 137585
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.