Are you a Paralegal who has strong MSWD skills? Are you a Paralegal who thrives in a fun and fast-paced environment?
Our client is an award-winning company with a reputation for integrity and concierge-level service. They seek to hire creative individuals capable of working both independently and collaboratively.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Paralegal, you will assist the office with legal matters.
- Review contracts
- File papers in the office
- Work on digitizing files
- Work with ongoing litigation
- Annual reports
- New UCC filings
- Proofread and file maintenance
- Any other support work that may come up
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1-2+ years of experience in a paralegal role within a legal setting
- A Paralegal and/or Legal Studies degree is highly preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs quickly
- Intermediate skillset in MSWD and basic in Excel
- Any experience/knowledge with PowerPoint is highly preferred
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Friendly, confident and energetic
- Strong organizational skills with a high attention to detail
- Ability to catch on quickly in a fast-paced environment
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growth potential
- Fun work environment
- Flexible hours
- Employee perks
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Paralegal position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 137857
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.