Are you a Paralegal who has strong and accurate typing skills? Are you a Paralegal who is looking for an opportunity within a growing law firm?
Our client is law firm that has been practicing law for over 50 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Paralegal, you will be assisting one attorney who focuses in real estate and estate law, but down the road will be assisting with other attorneys.
- Manage practice and workload
- Handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Open and close files
- Manage calendar and client consultations
- Create and draft correspondences, memos and legal documents for review and revision
- Answer and make calls on attorney’s behalf
- Any other duties that may come up
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of paralegal experience is highly preferred
- Would consider someone with strong administrative, calendaring and support experience and no degree
- Associate degree or certification in Paralegal studies is a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Strong and accurate typing skills
- Any experience with Adobe Acrobat Pro or Time Matters is a huge plus
- Self-motivated problem solver
- Friendly, positive, personable and easygoing team player
- Ability to handle highly confidential information
- Must be organized and detailed
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work well independently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Been in business over 50 years
- Flexible with employees
- Growing firm
- Health insurance
- Profit sharing
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:30am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Paralegal position: $17.00 – $21.00 / hr. – based on experience
Job ID: 139602
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.