Are you a Paralegal who has strong multitasking and prioritizing skills to meet deadlines? Are you a Paralegal who has Paralegal experience?
Our client specializes in insurance misconduct, employer law and personal injury lawyers.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Paralegal, you will analyze facts of the case to determine work going forward and itemize medical bills and other damages.
- Summarize and index medical records
- Verify subrogation claims
- Assist in pre suit and post suit case work
- Correspond with Medical Professionals
- Work as a team with Attorneys, other Paralegals and Legal Assistants for the best outcome on cases
- Assist with trial preparation
- Create and maintain meticulous records, spreadsheets and files
- Assist with any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1-2 years of paralegal experience
- Experience with personal injury or medical malpractice is a huge plus
- MSWD skills
- Any experience with Practice Master is a huge plus
- Professional and responsible
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills to meet deadlines
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Food days
- Family oriented
- Monthly happy hour with the team
Hours: 8:30am – 5:00pm Monday – Friday
Pay for the Paralegal position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 139735
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.