Are you a Paralegal / Legal Assistant who has strong writing and proofreading skills? Are you a Paralegal / Legal Assistant who is looking for an opportunity that offers great benefits including fully paid health insurance?
Our client is a law firm that specializes in labor and employment law issues for businesses.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Paralegal / Legal Assistant, you will work closely with and support several attorneys and support staff.
- Prepare legal documents and correspondence
- Transcribe and type up documents
- Proofreading and file maintenance
- Interact with clients over the phone and face to face
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have experience working within a legal setting
- A recent graduate with a Paralegal or Legal Assistant degree will be considered
- Experience working with employment law, litigation, business law or contracts is a plus
- Paralegal degree or any legal assistant education is also a plus
- Intermediate MSWD and basic Excel skills
- Experience using a MAC computer or any Apple products in general is preferred
- Strong and accurate typing skills
- Any transcription experience is a plus
- Professional demeanor and phone skills
- Self-sufficient, motivated and proactive
- Strong writing and proofreading skills
- Must be adaptable and go with the flow
- Strong organization and prioritizing skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Every day is different
- Family owned and very family friendly
- Lots of employee perks
- Health insurance fully paid
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Profit sharing
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Paralegal / Legal Assistant position: $20.00 – $23.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 137687
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.