Are you a Parts Associate / Office Assistant who has strong customer service skills? Are you a Parts Associate / Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a family-owned team environment?
Our client specializes in installing truck equipment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Parts Associate / Office Assistant, you will assist customers over the phone, email and walk-ins.
- Research answers, respond and field emails
- Research products and identify correct parts and products to meet customer needs
- Contact vendors for quotes and purchasing of quoted equipment
- Troubleshoot installation questions
- Process paperwork for warranty parts
- Pack/unpack boxes, print shipping labels, inventory and stock inbound parts
- Forklift to unload large shipments
- Order shop supplies, pull and stage parts for shop
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Truck equipment, parts sales, service writer, hydraulics knowledge, hands on shop technician or hobby experience
- Customer service skills
- Small company background preferred
- Computer savvy
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Lift products 25-45 lbs.
- Organized and motivated
- Focused in a fast-paced environment
- Problem solver
- Function in a team environment and independently
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family atmosphere and family-owned
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
Hours: Monday-Friday 7:00am-3:30pm or 8:00am-4:30pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Parts Associate / Office Assistant position: $20.00-$22.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Little Chute, WI
Job ID: 141240
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.