Are you a Parts Sales Coordinator who has strong math skills? Are you a Parts Sales Coordinator who is looking for a part-time opportunity within a team environment?
Our client is a family-owned company. They are an award-winning manufacturer and supplier and are proud of the exceptional service they provide.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Parts Sales Coordinator, you will help customers identify mechanical parts as well as complete parts documentation purchase orders, acknowledgements, bills of lading and invoices.
- Determine replacement parts
- Advise customers of any substitutions
- Assure accuracy of orders
- Follow procedures for parts sales to include warranties, returns, discounts and moving stock items
- Process claims for damages, lost shipments, over charges and returns
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of customer service experience from an office setting preferred
- Administrative assistant experience a plus
- Strong math skills
- Computer & internet savvy
- MSWD & Excel skills
- Driven, self-motivated and shows initiative
- Friendly & easygoing
- Quick thinker
- Strong problem solving skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great team
- Great culture
- Community involved company
Hours: 25-30 hours, 5 days per week between 7:00am-5:00pm
Pay for the Parts Sales Coordinator position: $21.00-$23.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Kaukauna, WI
Job ID: 141802
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.