Are you a Patient Care Coordinator who enjoys working with people? Are you a Patient Care Coordinator who is looking for an opportunity with full-time hours within a medical office?
Our client has been providing quality surgical care in the Fox Cities area for over 50 years. They are committed to offering their patients exceptional care.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Patient Care Coordinator, you will be third in line to answer/route phone calls, make appointments and enter registrations.
- Prepare charts and scan in x-rays
- Assist the billing department with billing questions
- Talk to patients about financial arrangements and discuss fees
- Work with insurances and outstanding claims
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have experience working with medical insurances
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Positive, outgoing and friendly personality
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Ability to catch on quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Team player and flexible to assist others as needed
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great opportunity to interact with patients
- Team environment
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Profit sharing
- Retirement savings plan
- Long-term disability
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick time
Hours: Full-time hours between 8:00am – 5:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Patient Care Coordinator position: $15.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 137701
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.