Are you a Patient Scheduling Coordinator who is looking to work for a company that offers advancement opportunities and great benefits? Are you a Patient Scheduling Coordinator who has excellent customer service and people skills?
Our client is a locally-owned, nationally recognized company. They provide personalized, thorough care.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Patient Scheduling Coordinator, you will take incoming calls to schedule patients.
- Obtain insurance and demographic information
- Triage calls as needed
- Set up patient accounts in the system
- Help back up Receptionists
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Healthcare or medical experience is a huge plus
- Familiarity with insurance, insurance benefits, prior authorizations and verifying demographics is a plus
- Strong customer service and strong phone skills
- Computer literate with ability to use industry specific software
- Strong data entry and typing skills
- Ability to enter information into the system and move through different screens while on the phone with patients
- Upbeat/can do attitude
- Strong organizational skills in a fast-paced environment
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company with opportunities for advancement
- Locally-owned company
- Great team
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Voluntary Life insurance
- Short term disability insurance
- Allstate insurances
- Flexible spending accounts
Hours: Monday / Tuesday / Wednesday / Friday – 9:00am – 6:00pm, Thursday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Patient Scheduling Coordinator position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 140593
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.