Are you a Patient Service Representative who has outstanding people skills? Are you a Patient Service Representative who is looking for an opportunity within family team environment?
Our client is a surgery and recovery center.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Patient Service Representative, you will be checking in patients, registering them, updating their insurance/demographic and collecting payments.
- Schedule follow up visits
- Make sure all proper electric forms are signed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Medical experience within an office, clinic or hospital setting
- Would consider someone without the experience but must have had some type of medical schooling
- Someone with an orthopedic background is highly preferred
- Computer savvy
- Any Epic experience is preferred
- Caring and compassionate spirit
- Upbeat and positive attitude
- Must be an independent worker, responsible and self-motivated
- Detailed orientated and focused
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family-like work atmosphere
- Exceptional reputation in the community
- Excellent internal longevity
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Profit sharing
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Patient Service Representative position: $16.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 140214
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.