Are you a Patient Service Representative who has outstanding people skills? Are you a Patient Service Representative who is looking for an opportunity within a family feel, team environment?
Our client is a surgery and recovery center.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Patient Service Representative, you will check in patients.
- Update insurance/demographic information
- Collect payments
- Schedule follow up visits
- Answer incoming calls
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Reception, front desk or customer service experience with in an office setting
- Orthopedic background / medical experience in an office, clinic or hospital setting is preferred
- Medical schooling is preferred
- Epic experience is preferred
- Computer savvy
- Independent worker, responsible and self-motivated
- Detail oriented and focused
- Occasional travel to other locations for PTO or sick days
- Valid driver’s license and current car insurance
WHAT YOU GET:
- No work scheduled on weekends or holidays
- Family-like work atmosphere
- Exceptional reputation in the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Profit sharing
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Length: Temporary to Hire, possible Direct Hire
Pay for the Patient Service Representative position: $16.00-$19.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141108
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.