Are you a Patient Service Representative who works well with computers? Are you a Patient Service Representative who is looking for an opportunity within a family feel, team environment?
Our client is a surgery and recovery center.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Patient Service Representative, you will check in patients as well as update insurance/demographic information.
- Collect payments
- Schedule follow up visits
- Prepare charts
- Answer incoming calls
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Reception, front desk or customer service experience within an office setting preferred
- Will consider someone with Medical schooling with no on the job experience
- Medical experience within an office, clinic or hospital setting preferred
- Orthopedic background preferred
- Medical schooling preferred
- Computer savvy
- Positive and comforting
- Independent worker, responsible and self-motivated
- Detail oriented and focused
WHAT YOU GET:
- No work scheduled on weekends or holidays
- Family-like work atmosphere
- Exceptional reputation in the community
- Health insurance pending length of assignment
Pay for the Patient Service Representative position: $17.50/hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141974
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.