Are you a Patient Service Representative who is looking for part-time hours? Are you a Patient Service Representative that is extremely detail oriented?
Our client is an award-winning company in the healthcare industry with a great reputation. They provide their clients with personalized, quality care.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Patient Service Representative, you will work in the MRI department with a small group of people.
- Greet all patients and assist with check in process
- Update all patient information
- Answer internal phone calls
- Verify insurance and assist patients with insurance/account questions
- Help attach images
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have worked in some type of a medical setting in some capacity of checking in patients
- Must be computer savvy
- Basic MSWD and Excel skills.
- Must be very particular and detail oriented
- Good multi-tasking skills
- Team oriented, professional and friendly
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family like atmosphere
- Exceptional reputation in the community
Hours: Wednesday 7:45am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Patient Service Representative position: $15.00 – $16.50 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 137779
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.