Are you a Patient Service Representative who has excellent people skills? Are you a Patient Service Representative who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client is a healthcare facility.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Patient Service Representative, you will be working as part of a call center team assisting customers with calls related to COVID and vaccines.
- Help with fielding calls
- Schedule appointments
- Computer entry of patient demographics, clinical, billing and insurance information
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have a 1+ years of phone customer service experience
- Healthcare experience is highly preferred
- Must have basic computer skills with the ability to talk and type while on the phone
- Any Epic charting experience is a plus
- Strong people skills
- High attention to detail and strong follow-through skills
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Full-time benefits offered
Hours: 40 hours between 7:00am – 6:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Patient Service Representative position: $15.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138112
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.