Are you a Patient Services Associate who is looking for a position with variety? Are you a Patient Services Associate who enjoys working with people over the phone and in person?
Our client specializes in podiatry and has been in business for 30 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Patient Services Associate, you will oversee the front office/lobby area, which includes opening and closing the office.
- Field incoming requests and questions by monitoring phones, front desk, e-mails and faxes
- Registration of patients
- Complete over the counter sales and returns
- Dispense orthotics and medical records to patients and guests
- Prepare for the next business day through appointment reminders and chart preparation
- Scan documents into medical records
- Account for and scan all fee sheets
- Assemble and distribute surgery bags
- Merchandise and sell over the counter supplies and footwear
- Complete other tasks as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ year of receptionist / office or administrative experience, having dealt with phones
- Highly prefer medical / health care industry experience in a patient services / receptionist / office or administrative role
- EMR experience preferred
- Highly prefer someone that is aware of HIPAA
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Computer savvy
- Must enjoy talking with people and engaging with them
- Excellent phone voice/etiquette
- Must be a quick learner
- Ability to remain calm in a very fast-paced environment
- Strong multitasking skills
- Must have valid driver’s license and insurance
- Must be willing to travel to the Berlin location 1 time a month
WHAT YOU GET:
- Highest referred office within their industry
- “Best of the Valley” company
- Internal longevity
- Commission for things sold
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
Hours: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 8:30am – 5:00pm, Tuesday 8:30am – 6:00pm, and Friday 8:30am – 4:00pm, contact us for additional details
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Patient Services Associate position: $17.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 140472
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.