Are you a Patient Services Coordinator who has customer service experience within an office environment? Are you a Patient Services Coordinator who has strong typing skills?
Our client has been providing high quality medical care to the Fox Valley for over 40 years. Their friendly staff offers comprehensive, specialized treatment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Patient Services Coordinator, you will greet and check patients in and out, schedule patients and assist the office as needed.
- Instruct new patients in completion of medical history and information forms
- Enter new patient, update demographic and insurance information
- Make copies of patients’ insurance cards
- Receive payments for services and issue patient receipts
- Answer all incoming phone calls
- Make reminder calls for upcoming appointments
- Call patients with incoming referrals to schedule appointments.
- Prepare new patient charts
- Pull medical records 2 days in advance for scheduled appointments & as requested for telephone calls and walk-ins
- Prepare medical records
- Manage patient wait list, records when appointments have been missed or cancelled
- Process incoming packages
- Open and close the office
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have customer service experience specifically as a receptionist, front desk, and or/ as an office/administrative assistant
- Any medical terminology knowledge is a plus
- Any medical coding, insurance verification, billing and/or collections experience is also a plus
- Associate degree in a related field is preferred
- Computer savvy and comfortable doing research on the internet
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Strong typing skills
- Any experience with ERM is a plus
- Professional demeanor and phone etiquette
- Outgoing, friendly and positive personality
- Excellent customer service skills and customer focused
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills within a fast-paced environment
- Must have simple mathematical abilities
- Strong organizational skills and extremely high attention to detail
- Career-driven and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small family-oriented team environment
- Paid vacation
- Sick days
Hours: Rotating shifts between 7:45am – 4:15pm, 8:00am – 4:30pm and 8:30am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Patient Services Coordinator position: $15.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139529
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.